I have been asked by several people to please do my annual gift guides, or at least a personal wishlist. I’m not doing my gift guides this year for a handful of reasons, but decided to do a personal wishlist/something I think would be a perfect gift guide for any woman on your list, especially ages 20 – 50. This year (and really, every year as I’m getting older) it seems I would rather have one or two nice gifts, instead a handful of smaller ones. I’m loving quality over quantity, and I’m *really* loving personalized gifts. Below are some things I would love. Enjoy!
1. A personalized bag from Barrington gifts. I’ve only recently discovered this company (and don’t own anything by them, so can’t speak to the quality…) but I adore how you can truly personalize their bags. From the pattern, to the colors, to adding your initials. These are awesome. My favorites are the St. Anne, the Sonoma and the Belmont Cabin Bag (is that not the most chic travel bag ever, or what??)
2. Hanky Panky undies. I was recently given a pair of these at a “favorite things” party and they are kind of amazing. They are incredibly comfortable (seriously!!) and the material is really luxe. I feel fancy when I wear them, lol, and I now want every color!
3. Laura Mercier beauty products. Particularly the Sleek & Chic eye palette and the Petite Soufflés’ Body Crème Collection. I worked for Laura Mercier years ago, and the makeup and body products are absolutely incredible. If you haven’t experienced them yet, head to your nearest Laura Mercier counter and check them out for yourselves, and please let me know what you think!
4. Personalized Signet ring by Stella & Dot. I sell Stella & Dot so I might be just a tad biased, but I think our personalized items are amazing. The quality and pricing is just incredible, and the turnaround/shipping time is unparalleled. I am getting this for myself and will wear it proudly!
5. Two-toned petite Kate Spade watch. I know the trend with women’s watches over the last few years has been oversized, but I am personally loving a more petite watch that you can wear with a few bracelets. I love the rose gold and silver KS one, but since this is a WISHlist I’m also digging this two-toned classic Movado watch.
6. The Hayden Satchel by Gigi New York (personalized, of course.) I have an Uber clutch by Gigi New York (seen here) and I love it. It is such a beautiful quality, and seriously – there is just something about having your initials on it that makes it extra special!
That’s what’s on MY wishlist, what is on yours?? Let me know in the comments section, so that I can check it out too!