1. Paint your nails a base color of your choice. We used "Karma Chameleon" by Pams & Kin and an accent nail in "Ladies Night".
2. Using a bobby pin, paint different sized dots in your first color choice. We started with "Ladies Night" by Pams & Kin.
3. Apply different sized dots in a second and third color choice (we used "Radioactive" and "The Story so Far") on all your nails. The dots do not need to be perfect and can be off all different sizes.
4. Using the smaller end of the bobby pin, paint brackets or 'c's around each of the dots in a darker color (we went with "Dirty Pop" by Pams & Kin). There's no right or wrong way to do it!
5. Finish by adding additional dots in your darker color. Apply a top clear coat and take a walk on the wild side.
So pretty!! Thank you for sharing, ladies!
So, who wants to win two BRAND NEW Pams & Kins nail polishes?? A fabulous purple called "Call Me Maybe" and a gorgeous gold glitter "Championship Pop Bottles" To enter, just use the rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Happy Mani Monday!